Church of St. Andrew in Srednje Gameljne
The original church was built in 1660. It was pulled down in the second half of the 18th century and a single-nave Baroque church was built to the old belfry. The church has rich Baroque interior equipment. It has been declared a cultural monument.
Monument to the fighters of Rašiška Četa Company in Selo pri Vodicah
The monument in the memory of the fighters of Rašiška četa Company who died in the battles with the occupying forces in September and October of 1941.
Church of St. Lucia in Skaručna
The church was built between 1662 and 1665. It was renovated in Baroque style in 1744. The paintings of France Jelovšek are from 1748.
Fish Farm in Povodje and monument to Ivan Frank ,
There is a monument to the doyen of Slovenian organised fishing and fish farming, Ivan Frank, at the fish farm.
Church of St. Martin in Šmartno pod Šmarno goro
It was mentioned as an independent parish already in 1296. The present church with a massive belfry was built in 1841. It was proclaimed a monument of art.
Šmarna gora and Grmada
A steep solitary hill with two tops (Šmarna gora and Grmada), from where a nice view in all directions opens up. There is a Baroque church on the top of Šmarna gora, which was last decorated in 1729. The belfry is a remnant of the former anti-Turkish camp.
Monument to National Liberation War in Tacen
The monument is located at the site where the first gun of the National Liberation War in Slovenia was fired in 1941.
Church of St. George in Tacen
It was built in 1526.
World Cup Competition kayaking track
One of the most famous tracks for whitewater kayaking and canoeing is arranged on the rapids of the Sava River. Several World Cup Competitions have been organised there.
Monument and Museum of Jakob Aljaž in Zavrh pod Šmarno goro
The museum is located in the birth house of a priest, composer and mountaineer, Jakob Aljaž. Jakob Aljaž was the initiator and builder of numerous Slovenian mountain stops in Triglav mountains, including the tower on the top of Triglav. A memorial plaque was mounted on the renovated birth house of Aljaž.